“The World Doesn’t Owe You Anything . . . It Was Here First”
Reducing waste is good for the environment and your bottom line.
Our commitment to the environment is wide ranging, from the long-term investment in the equipment we utilize, to the recycling bins under each employee’s desk.
How we “green it like we mean it”:
- Our direct-to-plate maker is chemical-free and we recycle every single plate used.
- We use state-of-the-art software to optimize ink use.
- We use low VOC inks.
- We offer an extensive array of recycled and FSC certified papers.
- We gang up multiple jobs on our press sheets to use our paper and plates efficiently.
- Any scraps leftover from the press sheets are used as make-ready for the next job, cut down for use in our office, or recycled into confetti for the next office party.
- Sometimes we recycle ideas…but only the good ones!